… And shoot some waves while you’re at it. As the winner of this experience, you’ll join professional surf photographer Zak Noyle for a one-on-one photo learning experience at one of his favorite beaches (waves permitting!). There, Noyle will teach you the basics of water photography, using a mobile phone in the water complete with your new AxisGo water housing. For the more advanced photographer, Noyle will make sure to kick it up a notch as he challenges you to shoot beyond novice territory. After shooting, you will then join Noyle at Haleiwa Bowls for an açaí bowl while the two of you review your images with his critique. It gets better: the winner will also get to take home everything needed to shoot on the water solo — aside from the AxisGo housing, Noyle will also set you up with a pair of DaFin fins, a RVCA wetsuit top and Zak Noyle signature RVCA camera bag and duffel bag, a Sun Bum Sun Care pack, custom Zak Noyle Hydro Flask water bottle, and an Urban Armor Gear phone case, watch band, and AirPod case. 100% of the money raised through this experience goes to Hawaii Foodbank and Maui Food Bank.
- Product ID: ZAKALL4HAWAII
- 100% of the money raised through this experience goes to Hawaii Foodbank and Maui Food Bank
- 2-hour, one-on-one photo shoot tailored to skill set and desire to shoot in ocean for one (1) winner
- Breakfast at Haleiwa Bowls
- One AxisGo water housing for phone
- One pair of DaFin fins
- One RVCA wetsuit top and Zak Noyle signature RVCA camera bag and duffel bag
- One Sun Bum Sun Care pack
- One custom Zak Noyle Hydro Flask water bottle
- Items and experiences are donated to the All4HAWAII challenge and, as such, are subject to availability from donors
- Travel not included
- Delivery Timing: Prize delivery time will be mutually agreed upon and determined at a later date when it is safe to do so
- Sponsor reserves the right to provide additional prize details during the eligibility period.
- Sponsored by Mauna Loa®
Terms & Conditions: