One lucky winner will have the opportunity for a 4-hour, one-on-one surf session with 4-time World Champion Carissa Moore (@rissmoore10) at her local break, Kewalo Basin on Oahu. Even novice surfers can get in on the action — boards and lessons will also be provided for beginners. Or if you think you can go head-to-head with the world champ, more power (and luck) to you! The winner will also get to take home the Mayhem Surfboard that Moore rode last year, autographed of course. After working up an appetite, grab a bite at her favorite post-surf eatery, Banán! 100% of the money raised through this game will go directly to Hawaii Foodbank and Maui Food Bank.
- Product ID: CMOOREAll4HI
- 100% of the money raised through this experience goes to Maui Food Bank and Hawaii Foodbank
- Surf Session with Carissa Moore for one (1).
- Winner will also get autographed Mayhem Surfboard and dine at Banán with Moore.
- Items and experiences are donated to the ALL4HAWAII Challenge and, as such, are subject to availability from donors
- Travel not included
- Delivery Timing: Prize delivery time will be mutually agreed upon and determined at a later date when it is safe to do so
- Sponsor reserves the right to provide additional prize details during the eligibility period
- Sponsored by Mauna Loa ®